- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Presentation Tricks and Hints
30. Mai 2017 @ 18:00 - 20:00
How to make the your audience remember you
Presentation skills are so important in our fast world, where people have short time to make good impression – pitches, conferences, unconferences, business meetings… even in your private life you often need to make a quick speech or convince people in your idea.
Taking part in this interactive and intriguing group coaching session will help you boost your presentation skills and become a charismatic speaker.
In this training you will learn and practice well-tested psychological approaches to better influence your audience. You will learn how to “sell” your idea and inspire people to follow you, vote for you , or remember exactly your presentation out of many others.
Values for you:
Create a powerful, convincing presentation/pitch, delivered with self-confidence and charisma.
You will learn how to:
- Understand your audience motivation and inspire them with your idea;n
- Construct the presentation, so that it has messages influencing subconsciously the audience opinion;
- Create powerful images and memorable assumptions, that audience will remember;
- Build trust and associate the audience with your product/idea;
- Create need for the product;
- Have active influence via analyzing audience communication styles and choosing approach;
- Use verbal and non verbal communication in the process (How to make your body language influential);
- Master emotional control;
- Boost self-confidence and strengthen your internal voice;
- Learn techniques for achieving subconscious agreement;
- Handle objections and turn them into sale;
- Master questioning and active listening techniques;
- Deal with difficult questions.
At the end of the training you will:
- Be able to structure a winning presentation;
- Learn how to influence your audience and provoke the desired action;
- Learn how to improve your participants in pitch events.
Additional mentoring sessions for the participants who want to prepare a specific presentation with the trainer.